Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you have set your goals and dreams for 2009. I had an amazing break with lots of adventures. I spent lots of time in the mountains and on the ocean. Many days were spent touring up in Garibaldi Park with the great snow we have been getting. One of the days I toured in waist deep powder then rushed down to the Squamish Spit in a snowstorm to do some stand up paddle boarding. 

The holidays also have been about family and friends. My family came out west this year for Christmas and we celebrated West Coast Style with lots of adventures including snowshoeing and nordic skiing in the Callaghan. New Years was spent in one of the best places on earth, Tofino. We had incredible weather and great surf. I spent a lot of time surfing the waves on my stand up which is one of my favorite things to do. I will try to post some video of one of my surfs. 

I am really looking forward to an epic new year with lots of great adventures and time spent with close friends, family and partners. 

No comments: